AAL Spring Cup
AAL can change or add rules to make and a judgment on special cases not show on rules or that go against the rules in order to preserve the spirit of fair competition and sportsmanship.
- Screenshots are required all time, send one screenshot of final results and for players pings and post in the match lobby in Toornament.
- The screenshot of pings have to be take it by the home team.
- Not send the screenshots could result in a penalty for teams.
- The winner team has to post the screenshots of results when you report the results.This doesn't mean that the loser team hasn't to take the screenshots. Both has to do it.
- At least 4 players in your team.
- You have to register two captains and have account in Toornament website
- You can register 4 substitute if you want.
- Discard first round is allowed to check if everything is good on the server and substitutions are allowed at the end of the map.
- The players can change teams until registration is closed.
- A player can only be registered in one team for the same competition
- Players can't play if they received a ban in less than 1 year.
-You need to play with the nickname and tag registered in the tournament
-Important note: If you played in past competitions, you will have to continue using the same nickname inside the game, if not you won't be in ranking and you won't have your points for rank.
- During the competition, teams have one opportunity to add or change one player, but the changes will be applied after next week.
- You can't change players in the middle of the match. If its a best of 3 maps,you can change players between maps, but not in the middle.
- In the case of a player has problems like:
Kick from the server
Problems causing the server to quit
You have to do:
His team may pause the match after the end of the round.
The squad has to announce the reason to the other team.
This must be before pausing or once you have done it.
The maximum duration of this pause is 10 min.
After that, the team won’t be able to pause the match a second time, unless the other team sportingly gives them the opportunity.
- The competition has a default day and hour.That would be that the teams can change the day and hour if they agree, if they aren’t in agreement, the match has to be played in the default day and hour.
- The match only can play sunday or in the case teams can’t, monday.
- The default day and time is Sunday at 20:30 CEST.
- The home team has server choice.
- The Away team choose side in the first map.
- The Home team choose side in the second map.
- The Away team choose side in the third map.
- For the OT(OverTime) it will be chosen by the opposite team. Lower in the vote stage explains it to you that.
- The team has 10 minutes of tolerance waiting the opponent.
- If one team no present in the match the other team win the match.
- The matches are playing in 4 vs 4.
- You can use the new weapons(Scar-H, CZ Alpha), but not Sniper(m24, m14)
- The match can only be played with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 4 players per team.
- Not all the rounds have to be played.
- The matches are 16 rounds system.
- Each map can't be finished in a draw( 8-8) so when this map finishes in a draw, the teams have to play OT. If 3 maps finish in a draw, you will have to play 3 OT, 1 in each map.
-The OT is 6 rounds, doing 3 rounds in defense, 3 rounds on assault. If they tie again it's a repeating process until someone wins. (For this you have to put in server ini 6 rounds and restart the server).
- It’s not allowed to spectate the match at least that be staff of the AAL or someone that stream the match.
- For stream we need the cooperation of teams, sometimes we need maybe move the hour of the match for streaming.
- If you are in the competition you can't deny that your match is going to stream.
- During the match is streaming, the players, which are playing the match, can't be watch the stream.
- All communications between the teams that play the match have to be in the chat lobby of the match on Toornament site, and it has to be before of Friday.
- The cup format will be playoffs with double elimination, looser and winner bracket.
- If you lose the game, this doesn't mean you are disqualified, you will play in looser bracket.
- Playoffs will be played in best-of-three format, each match will be played in a map choosed by MAP VETO.
- Best-of-three playoff is a head-to-head competition between two teams in which one team must win two games to win the series.
- For MAP VETO, you will have 10 Maps for ban, each team will have to ban 1 Map, after that pick 1 Map each team and continue banning until the last one.
- Staff of AAL will put inside My TEAMS the link for you can veto the maps
- The teams have to do the map ban until wednesday at 21:00, if you can't do it before that hour limit, the admins will choose or continue banning the maps by random in the stage you were.
Vote Stage 1: Team A o Home: Ban Map
Vote Stage 2: Team B o Away: Ban Map
Vote Stage 3: Team A o Home: Pick Map 1
Team B: Pick side of Map
Team A: Pick side of Map OT
Vote Stage 4: Team B o Away: Pick Map 2
Team A o Home: Pick side of Map
Team B o Away: Pick side of Map OT
Vote Stage 5: Team A o Home: Ban Map
Vote Stage 6: Team B o Away: Ban Map
Vote Stage 7: Team A o Home: Ban Map
Vote Stage 8: Team B o Away: Ban Map
Vote Stage 9: Team A o Home: Ban Map
Vote Stage 10: Remaining Map is Map 3
Team B o Away: Pick side of Map
Team A o Home: Pick side of Map OT
- In the case of OT, the team that didn’t choose the side in the match will have to choose the side and it will be the opposite again if the OT should be repeated.
- You can't play if your ping is more of 150 in the server of the league.
- If the different average ping of teams is more of 30, the away team can. propose play in other server (If the away team haven’t server can use the servers of the AAL). For calculate, the average ping excludes the highest and lowest ping of each team.
- Normally teams need to have a own server, but there are AAL servers available for teams that don't have their server.
-When you play a competition organized by us, the bunny jumping and camping are approved.
-If one player tries to corrupt the MOSS, he/she will get an expulsion of the competition.
-If one player is caught cheating,he/she will not be able to continue the competition and he/she will ban between 1 year and lifetime depending on what was using. All the games where he/she used it will be lost
-If two or more players of the same team get caught cheating, the team is immediately out of the competition. All previous games will be lost
-The minor glitches(Running nade,silent nade..) aren't allowed, if someone uses he/she can't play next game, the second time he/she has another penalty( next two games can't play), the third time can't play more in the competition.
- If some team uses one player in the match that isn't registered in the competition, the team will lose 8 points of the final results, the second time they will lose 2 games, the third time the team is eliminated from the competition.
- In AAL official matches, every player must use the exact in-game nickname and team tag that is registered in toornament.com website. If a player doesn't follow this rule, their team will lose 5 rounds from the final result of the match where the rule was broken. If the rules is not followed by same player for the second time, their team will lose 8 rounds, for third time the team will lose 2 matches and fourth time the team is eliminated from the competition.
- For the bad behaviour conduct you have to read the AAL Conduct. There will be penalties or ban, depending on the scenario.
Now you can see the penalties:
-MOSS (http://nohope.eu/) and DEMOREC are mandatory for all matches, and files must be held for 2 weeks.
-The team that provides the server for the matches are obligated to have Demorec active on the server settings.
-The leader must send all the Moss files of the team until 24 hour after the game to the link of Mega that is inside MY TEAMS in the website, in your team area.
-The team's own server has to send the Demorec of the match during the next week, they have to upload in the same place like Moss.
-To send Moss there is a date limit, is Wednesday Morning (60 hours),
So if you send the moss more late is going to interpret that you didn't send. The reason is to create next rounds we have to have the moss before that.
So if you send the moss more late that date limit, you will have the same penalizations that if you don't send.
-You can’t delete screenshots or change anything,cause that means you are corrupting the moss files and you will be expelled immediately from the competition.
Be careful with open privacy things while moss is working, it is capturing every 120 second your monitor and can also capture anything you opened in that 120 second. So please do not delete screenshots. Even if you have anything there you don’t like anyone to see, go directly to the Director of competition and ask for his private email and you can send directly your moss to him, not to captains.
Still you can’t delete anything, on your own is forbidden.
-Having issues with Moss doesn't means you corrupt it or you can't play next matches. , you can take a screenshot or video about problem. If the problems repeats various times or ssystematically so this will be like you don't send it
-You can ask for revision of demorec if you think there are strange things, you will have like 3 Opportunities to do it, if we see that you aren’t right you lost 1 opportunity. If we think you are right, you will continue to have 3 opportunities for revision. This doesn't mean that AAL Anticheat isn’t going to always revise all files, demorec or moss files.
-The captains of the home team have to put the result on Toornament website. Both teams are responsible to enter the correct result. If anything is unclear, the screenshots sent to admins it is for verifying the result
For behavior you have to check the AAL CONDUCT
Very important, with these settings, you haven't shadows and supported position. For the servers that need the ini, I let you the aagame.ini , press here.
Remember change in this ini the password and server name.
Weapon and Item Limits
M4/M16 - 4 x team
M249 - 1 x team
Shotgun - 1 x team
Fogs - 2 x player